Official Site Premier League | News

Sky Sports | News

ESPNSTAR | NEWS

Monday, October 11, 2010

"The Special One" keen to sign Zidane

Monday, October 11, 2010
Jose Mourinho is keen to add Zinedine Zidane to his team of coaching staff at Spanish giants Real Madrid.

The Bernabeu legend has won every title possible in club football with the Los Merengues and has been focusing on his role as advisor to club president Florentino Perez this term.
The three-time world player of the year has attracted the attention of Mourinho who now wants him to come onboard as a coach.
Speaking to French TV, "I would like to have him more with me and less with the president,' Mourinho, who joined Real during the close season,
"I don't think he wants to become a coach but I would still like to have him with me," said Mourinho.
Can Madrid wrestle the La Liga title away from Pep Guardiola's all-conquering Barcelona side this season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment